For those who rather like sailing slower and enjoy the view, get historical, natural and stories while sailing we have a Round Boat Tour that sails around the largest island in our archipelago and the only inhabited one: Heimaey.
The trips starts at the harbor in Heimaey and we sail around the island. During the sailing our guide will tell you stories about how the islands where formed, our nature and wildlife, stories about the inhabitants and more.
Highlights of the trip:
- Wildlife such as puffins, kitty-wakes, gannets, and fulmars – we might even spot a whale but we can never guarantee that
- The Elephant rock
- Sea caves where you can enjoy great acoustics
- Stories about our volcanic eruptions, nature and our life here in Vestmannaeyjar
- Lovely view of the islands and all its surroundings
Our passenger boat: Teista, has plenty of space and can accommodate up to 80 passenger yet we don’t sail with more than 50 passengers in each trip. There is plenty of seating both inside and outdoors.
Tour length: 1,5 hours
- Adults: 10,900 Icelandic krona (incl. VAT)
- Children under 12 years of age: 5,400 Icelandic krona (incl. VAT)
Minimum: 15 people per trip (Notice we gather 15 or more passengers into a group)
- Middle of May to end of September at 14:15
If you are a group and want to rent the boat you can contact us via phone +354 661-1810 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
For all information about safety, age limitation or health issues and cancellation policies visit our FAQ link